Friday 30 August 2013

Aufwiedersehen, Pet!

So, finally I have got myself as organised as I can possibly be, and this thing is ACTUALLY happening!

After finding multiple possible places to live, it finally worked out on the third one! So I now have an apartment exactly where I need to be, with easy access to transport, work and, most amazingly, a church!

I have now been in contact with my schools and got myself organised with what materials I need to take. I must admit, having only been scheduled to teach 13 lessons a week I am wondering what on earth I will do with all my spare time! I think this year will involve a lot of travelling, coffee shops and running (to burn off the amount of food I will have had time to eat...).

So, the nerves have started to settle and I'm so excited for what adventures these next 10 months will hold. Being in 'real' Europe will be such a treat, and being able to travel affordably is so exciting!

So, nearly time for part 1 of my adventure to start... Watch this space!

Tschuess!


No comments:

Post a Comment